Alter Ego Liability is Preventable.
Keeping corporate minutes is the easiest way to reduce the risk of alter ego liability. Our corporate compliance service also includes Secretary of State filings to keep your corporation in good standing.
For $135/ year, our lawyers will:
- Prepare annual corporate minutes of the shareholders and board of directors with detailed, customized corporate resolutions
- Monitor Secretary of State filing deadlines
- Proactively file all Secretary of State filings
- Ensure that the company is “active” and in “good standing”
- Provide a secure, online library of entity documents and key entity information
To learn how corporate minutes help to prevent alter ego liability, read Avoiding Alter Ego Liability with Proper Corporate Minutes.
eMinutes is responsible for the corporate compliance for nearly 13,000 companies. We handle more than 20,000 annual filings. Our scale enables us to constantly hone our systems, invest in technology (over $1 million to date) and strive to be better and better every single day. We live and breathe entity maintenance so that you can rest assured that your company will be in good standing when it is engaged in a business transaction.
It Blows My Mind When Entrepreneurs Don’t Keep Minutes
Nearly 50 years ago, the California Supreme Court listed the factors Courts consider when “piercing the corporate veil”. That’s why it blows my mind when entrepreneurs don’t nail the easy things on that list! …. Read More