ADMITTED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CALIFORNIA, NEW YORK AND TEXAS
We waived our legal fees for hundreds of first time entrepreneurs. Read about us in the Los Angeles Business Journal.
What We've Learned
Most Entreprenuers Should Not Incorporate
After talking to hundreds of entrepreneurs, it is clear to me that too many entrepreneurs are wasting money when they incorporate. Read More
Do you have a CPA?
We believe that you need a great team, starting with a great accountant. We have found that working with a CPA from the outset is a key factor in your long-term success.
Get the Structure Right
LLCs and Corporations are NOT the same thing! There are tax and non-tax issues that should be investigated before jumping online to form a new company.
eMinutes was featured on This Week In Startups. Watch video to learn more.
It might not be free any longer, but we're still pretty darn reasonable.
Our $875 flat charge includes legal counsel regarding every aspect of the structure of your new company and the following:
- Determine name availability
- Reserve corporate name for 120 days
- Prepare and file Certificate of Incorporation with Secretary of State
- All Secretary of State filing fees
- Prepare Bylaws and Organizational Minutes, authorizing election of officers and directors, establishment of bank account, issuance of stock, and other matters
- Prepare and file IRS form SS-4 and obtain Federal Tax Identification Number
- Prepare and file IRS Form 2553 to elect “S” status, if applicable
- Prepare and issue stock certificates
- Corporate documents available online
- Automatic enrollment in eMinutes Entity Management service
- Agent for Service of process for one year (provided by eResidentAgent, Inc.)
- Medical Expense Reimbursement Plan
- Employment Agreement
- Promissory Notes/ Revolving Line of Credit
- Follow up to ensure all documents are properly signed, filed, fees are paid, and formation is properly completed.
Is your corporate name available?
The first step when forming a new corporation is to check the corporate name. Our flat charge is $875 (including filing fees).
© 2014 Ungerlaw, PC. All rights reserved.
. Attorney advertisement. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.