Legal Counsel and Custom Documents
Every single entity we form is handled by our lawyers in a thorough and comprehensive way. The first question we will help you answer is what kind of entity to form. There are important differences between C-Corporations, S-Corporations, and LLCs.
Legal Advice and Flat Charges
Our $875 flat charge includes legal counsel regarding every aspect of the structure of your new company.
- Determine name availability
- Reserve corporate name in states where appropriate
- Prepare and file Certificate/Articles of Incorporation/Formation with Secretary of State
All Secretary of State filing fees
- Prepare all Organizational Documents (Operating Agreement (for LLCs only); Bylaws and Organizational Minutes, authorizing election of officers and directors, establishment of bank account, issuance of stock, and other matters (for Corporations)
- Prepare and file IRS form SS-4 and obtain Federal Tax Identification Number
- Prepare and file IRS Form 2553 and State S-election (e.g., CT-6) to elect “S” status, if applicable
- For corporations, prepare and issue stock certificates
- Organizational documents available online
- Automatic enrollment in eMinutes Entity Management service
- Agent for Service of process for six months (provided by eResidentAgent, Inc.)
- Key ancillary documents (e.g., Medical Expense Reimbursement Plan, Employment Agreement, Promissory Notes/ Revolving Line of Credit)
- Follow up to ensure all documents are properly signed, filed, fees are paid, and formation is properly completed.
Entities enrolled in our entity management service.
Founded in 1997. We’ve been doing this for a quarter of a century.
California Statements of Information handled every year.
Is It Time to talk?
We’ll get right back to you.