Michael Johnson works with internationally known entertainers, musicians, artists, and athletes. Guiding clients in achieving maximum financial return and preserving wealth, Michael advises on business, personal wealth, and risk management matters in the U.S. and abroad. Michael has extensive experience in the insurance and risk management of high net worth and high profile individuals. In addition, he has acquired an expert level of knowledge in all lines of coverage including, but not limited to, personal, commercial, health, life & disability, music and touring and professional insurance. Michael’s extensive business management experience extends to:
- Structuring business entities to minimize taxes and maximize financial return
- Evaluating cash flow and establishing adequate and timely income streams
- Devising business plans for start-ups, among them record, publishing companies, and clothing companies
- Confirming that financial plans accurately implemented
- Evaluating insurance, healthcare, education, and retirement
Michael graduated with honors from the Conrad Hilton School of Business at Loyola Marymount University, receiving his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Law, International Business, and Management. Michael also has minors in Philosophy and Sociology.
We formed a California corporation for Michael.